www.flickr.com

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tourist for a Day


The Yard
Originally uploaded by crazypete04.

While in New York, I never did manage to do the touristy things that you should do at least once while you're there. No Statue of Liberty, no top of the Empire State Building, no Radio City Christmas Spectacular. So when the opportunity came up to go with a friend to Alcatraz, I figured if I passed on this chance, I may never check that off my list.

Plus, my pro account on flickr is about to expire so I thought it might be a good opportunity to dust of the ol' camera and take a couple pictures.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger tammyloh said...

who knew i'm a friend? it was QT with the lohs.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Oh, actually, I meant Gavin Newsome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home