www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

64...

...minutes between the moment I locked my apartment door and the moment I sat in my cubicle at work. There's a chance I may have moved just a little too far from work. In fact, these times are courtesy of the luxury of the morning express bus. Unfortunately, I leave work too late to catch the express bus going home which means it takes about 10 to 15 minutes longer to get back.

On the bright side, that's 2+ hours of reading time a day which means maybe I'll get caught up on the growing stack of books that I've started but haven't had a chance to finish. Current bus/BART book: A Confederacy of Dunces. I started this one about a year ago.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Yeah, you're right. I think it's the 30x bus that's 40 minutes. The non-express version (the regular 30 with no 'x') is probably closer to 45-50.

I think that just means I should get extra kudos from Al Gore for doing my part on the global warming front by spending more time on public transportation than the average person. Of course, I suppose living closer to work would also have helped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home