www.flickr.com

Friday, August 19, 2005

Productivity

Today marks the end of the first full 5-day week that I've actually come into work at the office in several months. Sadly, I honestly can't remember when the last time this occurred actually was. Admittedly, only one of those five days was anywhere close to a full 9-hour working day. Still, this qualifies as some level of achievement to be celebrated. To top it all off, today my desk phone actually rang with legitimate work-related calls. The most disturbing part of this all is that my expectations of any work satisfaction has been scaled down so low that I actually feel like I've accomplished something today. I believe this is the highest lowest point of my working career...or is it the lowest highest point?!?

Random related fact: Florida is the state with the lowest highest point in the U.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home