www.flickr.com

Friday, November 04, 2005

Lunch at the Volcano


Overlooking Lake Taal and Taal Volcano
Originally uploaded by crazypete04.

Just returned from my side-trip to the Philippines. All in all, it was a great trip albeit a short one. With the help of some friends of friends who graciously spent some to all of their long holiday weekend showing me around, I squeezed in a lot in my 3 days there.

However, I also added a few things to the list of "to-do's" in Manila:

  • Dirty ice cream
  • Local music scene
  • Mass in the mall
  • Ayala Museum (and the highly recommended cafe inside)
  • $2 movies with La-Z-Boys
There's more to that list but the point is that I think I've added more things to my list than were there before my trip. I guess that's the sign of a good vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home