www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Top 3 List

I met up tonight with a coworker of mine whom I used to work with in the Berkeley office. And while we still both work for the same company, he's now in the San Francisco office and I'm here in New York so, unfortunately, we don't get together with the old group of regulars for happy hour anymore.

After the requisite "what's so-and-so up to?" and "have you heard from such-and-such since they left?" questions, he asked me how I liked living out here in New York and specifically, what my favorite three things were. Of course, I'm never good at these favorites questions. Favorite food - depends on the day. Favorite movie - maybe Home Alone?

Anyhow, so I gave it some thought and the best I could come up with were:
3) Delivery everything
2) Cabs everywhere (most of the time)
1) ....

Well, that's as far as I got. I think this is going to be my project for the transcontinental plane ride this weekend - come up with top 3 lists for everything so the next time people ask, I can pull out my laminated list.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blog Digest
PDA And Mobile Today It's a new blog, but it has some interesting topics, such as daily links to PDA-friendly Web sites to surf with your device.
Hello, For resources on headaches, check out
glyco nutrient It also covers glyco nutrient.
Please visit when you get time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home