www.flickr.com

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Day 4


Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Originally uploaded by crazypete04.


It's true. People in mid-America are friendly...even the Ohio cop that pulled me over and gave me a speeding ticket. I guess it was bound to happen. The friendly officer did tell me that I shouldn't get a point on my record as California doesn't cooperate with Ohio in that regard. Joy. On the bright side, the fine for traveling 16 mph over the speed limit is cheaper than New York City parking tickets. A mere $105 covers the fine. Of course, we'll see what happens when I get to California and sign up for car insurance!





"Touchdown Jesus"
Originally uploaded by crazypete04.


So for the past 3 days, I've had my iPod with nearly 20 gigabytes worth of music set to shuffle through all 2000+ songs. Just as I was pulling off the Notre Dame campus after stopping to see the stadium and "Touchdown Jesus", the Notre Dame fight song comes on (which I have from the Rudy soundtrack). Coincidence??





Chicago Skyline
Originally uploaded by crazypete04.


Finally in Chicago. A nice break to mark the 1/3 point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home