www.flickr.com

Friday, May 13, 2005

Spit bubbles

A friend e-mailed yesterday making mention of her almost 7-months old son's ability to "gurgle and blow bubbles". By bubbles, I'm assuming she meant bubbles of saliva. When I was about nine or ten, I knew a kid who could make similar such bubbles, gently blow them off his tongue, and watch them float softly down to the ground. He tried to teach me but I could never manage to prevent the bubble from bursting right as it was about to take flight. On occassion, I still try (and have yet to succeed) to get a spit bubble to float off my tongue. I'm a 28 year old man who still blows bubbles of saliva.

So, Happy Birthday, Brandon. Take comfort in knowing that some 335 months later, you'll still be doing some of the same things you're doing now. Just try to make sure that pooping in your shorts isn't one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home