www.flickr.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

HOT!

Day number who-knows-what of hot and humid New York summer weather. I can't say that I've missed the feeling of sweating before getting to the subway station on the way to work in the mornings. Nor do I miss accidentally brushing up against someone else's sticky arms in crowded shops. And is it bad that I've thought about giving up my seat on the subway to the guy who seems to have run out of deodorant just so he doesn't have to keep his arm up to hold the bar? I've definitely need to get out of the city at some point this summer. Canada's got to be cooler, right? Maybe it's time for that East Coast road trip I've been meaning to take while out here.

On the subject of hot, the good thing about having my own broadband connection at home is that I can post blogs while sitting shirtless in my sweltering apartment with my belly full of barbecue hanging out waiting for the air conditioner to do its thing. Hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home