www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Coffee Shop

I've spent the day at a coffee shop by my apartment to finish up some documentation I've been trying to do all week. There's a variety of activities that take place at coffee shops that I would have otherwise been unaware of had it not been for the 5+ hours I've spent here. And in the spirit of having more lists, here's the top 3 non-coffee related activities that I've witnessed today:
  1. A lady who came in, ordered no coffee, but instead sat down at the counter next to me to breastfeed her baby
  2. A job interview of a potential nanny who'd rather not have to remove Christmas trees by the mother of a child who'd rather not have to remove his tonsils
  3. A child who "Wants to do the choo-ga, choo-ga, choo-choo train!" She really, really, REALLY wants to.
I don't know what the "choo-ga, choo-ga, choo-choo train" is but it seems it's not allowed until mom has a cup of coffee and they all sit for 5 minutes. I've finished my cup of coffee and have sat for 345 minutes now. I'm going outside to see what all this train fuss is about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home