www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Morning


Lone Tree
Originally uploaded by crazypete04.


I'm not now, nor have I ever been a morning person. However, there's nothing quite like being out on a weekend morning, just before dawn, to catch New York City at its most tranquil and serene. For an hour or so, other than a sporadic couple stretching the last few minutes of their night out, or the lone driver making his rounds to stock the morning papers, you've got arguably one of the loudest, fastest paced, and most chaotic cities in the world resting peacefully while nobody's watching.

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pic... was that done on a digital cam?

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Yeah, my point and shoot Canon PowerShot. There's also a few on the flickr site if you click through that were taken from a Digital Rebel but for the most part, just my point and shoot.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Peter said...

I thought you might appreciate the PowerShot plug.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger T-Lo said...

Canon digital rebel? Did you buy one? I just made an investment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home