www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Met


The Met
Originally uploaded by
crazypete04.



I've been in New York for two years and 2 months now and, save the first month here, I've lived in the Upper West Side about a block and a half from Central Park. That means that anytime during those two years, I could have walked twenty minutes through the park or even just sat on the cross-town bus for 10 minutes and I could have walked passed this lobby at the Metropolitan Museum of the Arts and enjoyed one of the finest museums in the country if not the world.

Instead, 2 weeks before I move back to California, I've only just now made my first trip to the Met in the two-plus years that I've lived here. What a waste.

A few more pictures from the Met here...

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger T-Lo said...

Nice. Glad you could make it there. Err... when we were in Europe, did we ever go to the Louvre? Somehow or another I vaguely remember something...

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Sadly, I think I slept through most of that high school Europe trip. I do remember something about hinding under the bed and behind the curtains. Ahh, good times.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we not talk about the hiding behind the curtains episode? I don' think Christine A. would appreciate it. On another note, thanks for the pic of the Met. Makes a nice screensaver.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home